Thursday, December 28, 2006

Party: Chanukah with Nibor, Party at 5 Ptz, Wasted

Unfortunately, I had to delete 30+ photos from this entry because blogspot can't handle it. Eventually they all turned into dead links after a day or 2. So I'll post a few that sums up my weekend. You can check my super secret Facebook if you can find me, and if you're my friend.


Party at 5 Ptz.


courtesy of http://www.ninjastatus.com


Xmas presents from Johnny Cupcakes.


Max's studio.


Clean up.


B day boy and girl puking. Courtesy of Wang.


4 or 5 AM getting some diner food.


Courtesy of Wang.

3 comments:

XO said...

Squirting one-eyed cocks, courtesy of Max Lust.

kurisu said...

Got the World Tour Action.

Looks like you had fun.. I ran into ex gf's and had to work at 8:30 am.. meh

Neek said...

dope