Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Art: 11 Spring

Matt and I went inside 11 Spring. There was an enormous OBEY piece right across from Judith Supine, totally a nice guy. Above was in there doing some installation. For some reason, I've always thought he was European, but I didn't hear an accent.

It felt great to not be pressured and 2 cop cars drove by and yeah... just drove by. Nice people were coming up to us asking about our art. One doode said it was a shame that all of it will be gone in a few months. This is true. Everything is going to be buffed in February. So please come visit the building next week. There will be an open house on the 15th, 16th, and 17th.


Home boi landing a helping hand.


Doing it up. I have to say my ass looks pretty cute in this pic.


Wow I'm bull legged even on a ladder.


Le finished.

3 comments:

kurisu said...

dope.

those arrows are above's.. i'm guessing. he hit up STL and KC before.. was he literally there the same time as you?

MAY GOD SAVE THIS FROM HATERS!

Jen said...

yeah above was there, looked like you and i.

XO said...

WANG LIKES! [And the art, too.]