Sunday, January 14, 2007

The New Years Soho Yuppie Party

Sorry, I've been slacking with this blog, but here are my super exclusive photos from New Years. More photos if you're my friend on the Facebook.


Hey Jerry, we were at 61 Sullivan.


The perfect woman for Max Lust.


Yuppie Party at Grand and Wooster. They welcomed the kids in t shirts and jeans.


Booze.


The loft.


Dance dance Yuppies!


This man rocked a pimp necklace and the raver glow sticks. Lawyer by day, fire dancer by night. He told me so.

5 comments:

King Koopa said...

haha, nice ending pic.

Jen said...

LOL, you found my secret blog via neek's blog probably.

Neek said...

...

XO said...

1st, david took a bathroom them me then this guy, hahaha.

maaaaaad yuppie.

Anonymous said...

kingkoopa: IN THE INTERNET, THERE IS NO SECRETS.