Friday, November 24, 2006

Ghost Lady in Bape Hoodie

I live in a house that an old lady used to live in and probably died in. She's been haunting my dreams since I was in the 6th grade. I think I even saw her walking through my door one night. Eventually I grew out of it and haven't had any freakish nightmares til last night. Like a corny horror flick, I was hiding under my blankets really scared and taking a peeks to see if anyone was out there. No one was there, so I was like screw it and took the blankets off my face... AND THERE SHE WAS!!! Standing there with her full zip camo Bape Hoodie! Oh man even as a spirit, she knows to rock the street wear.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would've been scared shitless.

Jen said...

i was scared shitless, i slept with my sister.

Anonymous said...

incest!

Anonymous said...

i knew he'd like that.

Anonymous said...

yesir lol