Monday, November 13, 2006

Green Cum Camo

I took 3 days off from Decon to screen print this green cum camo piece. I like making money, I do. But spitting out Phallic Mammary work makes me happier.


Dom is the man!


Victor gives me a etch print called "Squid Eaters"


Ghetto vellum separations straight from a ghetto printer that continuously gets paper jams.


Burn baby burn my image.


Shhhh... it's sleeping. So cute!


I always take up the whole table.


Aligning the flowers and the cheeks to the metal sign.


Le finished product. I like to take photos of the process, but I don't want ink all over my camera.


Le close up.


I'm one dirty motherfucker but I'm clean in person.


I made a boo boo, touching up. This is why I can never get mah nailz did yo.


Dom again.

4 comments:

XO said...

yo, i can't find my fuckin' sva id.

they came out real nice, lu. mmm, came.

XO said...

did dom lose weight?

Neek said...

dope. what you going to do about that hoodie paint stains. Yo inspired by those pics on previous post. I got some skinny black raw denim jeans. holla

Jen said...

that's my silkscreen hoodie. i have nice hoodies that i dont wear when im printing.