Sunday, February 18, 2007

Earth NYC / The House of Lust

Sara threw Roger a birthday party at a restaurant / club called Earth NYC located on 10th Ave. It's one of those overly priced fancy shamcy places that doesnt allow sneakers or hats, but I wore sneakers. It wasn't my scene and the food was alright, but I was pissed drunk to care and danced the night away to Gwen Stefani and Akon.




Roger's about to knock that cake out, yo! Look am em fists!


1AM, went to Max's party on Madison Ave to get drunker, but I was out of it since I already did my crazy drunken rampage at Earth.


Faro was there! That's my boy and my other little brother besides Neek. Ohhh those kids...


Xavier showed us his ghetto home made tattoos and taught us how to make a tattoo needle with a CD player motor and some paper clips.



Ethan, the Israeli, and Nibor made smoke bubbles from the hooka.


Photos courtesy of ninjastatus.com



2 comments:

Neek said...

lol at that pic

XO said...

For a sec, I thought that black dude in red stripes was Yudah, hahah.